Thursday, May 28, 2009

Concert at Starlight Theatre








Demian and I went to see Nine Inch Nails and Jane's Addiction playing at Starlight Theatre. We had a delicious dinner at his poker buddy's house, Jack. Both bands sounded phenomenal. I did make it out of the concert with camera! Very proud of myself! Jack stayed with Susan. I got an ok report. He is a wild man. He gets too excited. He played video games with Alex and Eric. He did not eat very well. Surprisingly, he did not fall asleep until right before we picked him up. He did not get a nap during the day, so I assumed he would conk out early. It's good to know he's comfortable at Paul and Susan's house. When we got there, he was.... in his undies. He must've played hard, because he didn't wake up until 10 o'clock today! Today, we are going to have lunch with Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment